Easy way to update PS5 controller
If you are one of the lucky 8 million people who’ve got the chance to buy PlayStation 5, you’ve probably got controller update notification. It’s a bit hard to do, but I am here to teach you how to update your PlayStation 5 controller. So here is an Easy way to update PS5 controller.
HERE ARE THE STEPS TO UPDATE YOUR PS5 CONTROLLER AUTOMATICALLY
- First wake PS5 from sleep mode.
- Then look at the screen, and you will see a notification to update your controller, and you have 2 options, “Notify After 24 Hours” or “Update Now”.
- Plug your PS5 controller in the USB cable.
- Press update now by pressing on the “X” button.
But if you press “O button” then you will have to wait for 24 hours, so I will give you a manual way to do it easily.
HOW TO MANUALLY UPDATE YOUR CONTROLLER?
- Disconnect from the internet by selecting Settings > Network > Settings
- Skip the internal clock forward by 24 hours by going to Settings > System > Date and Time
And your problem is solved now and your PS5 controller is updated now.
Leave a Reply